Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At The Beginning....


My take on China's one child policy through the use of links to external articles.


~~~~~~~~

What are your views on this topic? Do you support it? Do you think it is a good idea?
What do you know about it? Are you interested in this topic?

~~~~~~~

There are so many questions. And possibly not enough answers (?)

~~~~~~~

Before the research into this topic [China's One Child Policy], I admit that I did not really
know much about it other than that my [2] cousins on my mum's side are a living
and example of this policy.
~~~~~~~
So. I hope you enjoy my [filter] blog and will most probably learn
a thing or two~! =)




5 comments:

haitian said...

Maggie nice lay out. Yes i agree that China needs to stay with the one child policy. There's already too many people living in China.
Tell me what you think of the one child policy do you think its good on not?
Example the farmers in China have more than one child and they have
a hard enough time looking after the farm. I personal think if China's policy allowed the people to have more than one child it would be too crowed.

Good work. I enjoy to hear more of your ideas on the one child policy.

haitian said...

Hay its Carl here can you also comment on my blog

haitian said...

maggie its haitian here my topic is the olympic Games can u please comment on my work so far thanks

brens said...

I must agree with haitian it is a very nice layout, and theres already too many in china.
Would love to hear more ideas about thus one child policy.
Keep up with the effort.

hk.c said...

I have to admit that I myself am probably all that informed about the issue, and it probably isn't something that is often enough discussed anymore nowadays. Frankly, I didn't even think it was still being implemented.

I've had a quick read about it and honestly there just seems to be so many rules about it, which on a level isn't as bad as if they flatly allowed only one child.

Personally I think it's morally unfair. It's somewhat an extreme to the extent in which the government can actually control your life.

On the other hand, I guess some of us are fortunate enough not to live in the conditions that they do in China with overpopulation and so it is impossible for me to even begin to understand the need for these policies.